The Malone PW-MON-15A are active PA speakers that are specifically designed for use as a monitor speakers at medium-sized events.
PA speakers not only have a standard monitor design, but also connections
for microphones and line equipment, allowing them to be incorporated into
various audio setups. One of the speaker's distinguishing features when
compared with competing models is its 2-band equalizer, which allows
the audio output to be tailored to any event or musical genre.
Through its jack and XLR outputs, the Malone monitor can be connected up with even larger PA setups.
active speakers also have a durable, carpet-covered housing, which
protects them while being used on tour. The carrying handles make
assembly, stage setup and dismantling work as easy as possible.
The active monitor speakers can also be used on stands as a regular PA speaker thanks to the 35mm flange fittings.
- For professional PA applications - large sized events
- Ideal for use as stage monitor and concert speaker
- Suitable for up to 600 people
- 2 x Malone PW-MON-15A Active Monitor PA Speaker 1500W
Malone PW-MON-15A Active Monitor PA Speaker 1500W
- Active 2-way monitor speaker with 15" (38cm) bass driver for 750W RMS power - equivalent to 1500W max.
- Separately controlled microphone section
- Side recessed carrying handle
- Suitable for stand-building with flange connection
- Connections: 1 x RCA line input, 1 x RCA line output, 2 x 6.3mm jack microphone / line inputs (switchable), 1 x XLR line input, 1 x Speakon-line output (8 Ohms)
- Adjustable microphone volume and echo effect
- 2-band EQ with variable bass and treble control
- Adjustable master volume
- Metal protective grille
- Crossover with overload protection
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- T2A fuse
- LED indicator light
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- 30.5 x 17.1 x 17.9 inches (W x H x D) (77.5 x 43.5 x 45.5cm)
- Weight: approx. 70.4 pounds (32kg)