The classic and elegant watch winder from Klarstein's "Old Marshall" line is a great way to keep your timepieces safe and display them at their best!
The device keeps kinetically wound watches from running out of power, and potentially being damaged, by simulating the movement of the wrist and rotating continuously. This saves the spring and also contributes to maintenance of the movement by ensuring the internal oils are continuously worked.
Thanks to a whisper-quiet motor, the Watch Winder can also be comfortably used in the bedroom.
- Whisper-quiet motor
- Decorative design with a continuous, highly polished piano lacquer coating and large viewing window
- Quality workmanship
- Various selectable modes (time / direction)
- Integrated battery
- Room for 10 watches - 2 rotating platforms, each with two seats and six permanent seats
- In both directions rotatable (CCW / CW)
- Large display
- Clear control valve
- Removable leather-watch-makers
- On-off switch mounted on the back invisible
- 1 x Unit
- 1 x Power supply
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 35 x 22 x 28,5cm
- Window: 28,5 x 13cm
- Diameter swivel stand: 12.5 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg