The Beamz Hyperion is a multi-faceted
animation show laser which gives you the option of creating individually
The Beamz Hyperion can be used in a
number of different modes, including: DMX mode; automatic mode; and
sound-activated mode. The light effect projects distinctive and varied blue
rays with 128 preset effects, patterns and beams.
If you tire of the pre-installed effects,
the included software can easily be used to create new patterns and
personalised text. The PC-designed laser patterns and shapes can be reproduced
by the laser via an SD slot. The supplied "Mini-Ilda" software is
user-friendly and clearly designed, so that even inexperienced programmers can
quickly produce amazing results.
The laser is suitable for wall or ceiling
mounting, using the supplied mounting bracket.
- Blue animation laser with 10 DMX
channels, sound-activated mode and automatic mode.
- Mini-Ilda software and SD input for
designing and displaying your own creations
- 15KPPS optical scanner
- 128 preset patterns and beams
- Master/slave operation possible
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting
using supplied mounting bracket
- Suitable for use with Windows PCs
- Use in accordance with DIN56912 and BGVR
- Connections: 1 x SD slot, 1 x DMX input,
1 x DMX output
- Compatible formats: ILD
- Wide range of effects, including:
flashing, rotating, drawing, zoom, etc.
- Rear built-in microphone with adjustable
- Large, clear LCD display
- Quiet operation
- Metal housing
- DMX-512 control
- High performance motor
- Secure operation with keylock
- Radiation class: 3B laser
- F2A fuse
- Power supply: 110 - 240V
- 1 x Laser animation
- 1 x Mounting bracket
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x 2GB SD cards
- 2 x Security keys
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 8.9 x 3.3 x 5.7 inches (W x H x D) (22.5
x 8.5 x 14.5cm)
- Weight: approx. 2.9 pounds (1.3kg)