Beautify your yard, balcony or winter garden with this set of two Hemisphere 25 solar lights from oneConcept. Just as the name says, each of the two garden lights are hemisphere-shaped and made of frosted plastic with four white LED lights which light up the darkness. Thanks to the lights' hemisphere shape, they look like little extra moons when placed on walls or in gardens. The lights are well-suited for attaching to walls or fixing to even surfaces, such as stair steps or paving slabs, thanks to their flat backsides and undersides. Attachment brackets are on the backside of the lights; with them, the lights can be used as markers on a garden path, or ambient lighting on balconies or terraces.
Thanks to the oneConcept Hemisphere lights' integrated solar panels, you don't need to worry about any cables or additional energy costs. The lights are powered self-sufficiently via the solar panels, which charge the 1.2 V / 300 mAh batteries during the day. The two solar lights turn on automatically as soon as it gets dark, almost as if little moons were rising in your garden. The battery, when fully charged, lasts for approximately 8 hours.
The oneConcept Hemisphere solar garden lights are splashproof according to IP 44 and can stay outside even when it's raining.
Available variants: set of 2 (25 cm), set of 2 (20 cm)
- Wall attachment possible, comes with mounting materials
- Material: frosted plastic
- Splashproof according to IP 44
- Turns on and off automatically depending on darkness levels
- Approx. 8 hour battery life with a fully charged battery
- On/off switch on the underside
- Runs via solar energy and 1.2 V / 300 mAh battery
- 2 x hemisphere lights
- 2 x wall mounting material
- User manual (English, German)