The Veho VMS-004 USB microscope gives you access to a new world!
This handy device features a powerful 2-megapixel-image sensor, 400x magnification, and records both video and photos.
In low light conditions, it can still be used thanks to 8 LEDs located at the eyepiece.
The digital microscope can be used with a tripod or directly as a hand held microscope.
The Veho VMS-004 can operate on Windows PCs and MAC, and the included software allows testing and processing of image and video material.
Please note that the laptop in the image is not included.
- True 1.3 megapixel resolution (2 megapixels interpolated)
- Magnification: 20x to 400x
- Video and photo shoot
- Adjustable light distribution through the 8 LED
- 2 point ball-bearing metal stand - adjustable stand - fully removable
- Including micro-capture software for recording and editing of images and videos
- Windows PC and Mac via USB 2.0 compatible
- Connections: 1 x USB 2.0 interface
- Image Format: JPEG or BMP
- Video Format: AVI at 30 fps (frames per second)
- Max. Resolution: 1600x1200
- Min. Resolution: 160x120
- Manual focus (10mm to 500mm)
- Powered via USB
- System requirements: Windows or MAC 2000/XP/Vista/Win7, 256 MB RAM
- 1 x Digital Microscope
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Software CD
- Microscope length: 14cm
- Footprint diameter: 7cm
- Weight: about 240g