Stanton STR8.150 DJ Turntable High-Torque Deck
The Stanton STR8.150 DJ turntable is the ideal partner for creating that perfect DJ set up.
The Stanton turntable features a tough metal chassis and skip-proof tone arm with Cardan suspension. Additionally the set-up offers a powerful, high-torque 4.5kg/cm drive. At the tip of the adjustable, straight tone arm is a Stanton 680HP pick up, ideal for scratch-heavy sets.
The coaxial audio output and switchable Phono/Line output allows the Stanton STR8.150 to be connected to all kinds of modern DJing devices.
For added creativity the turntable features a 50% pitchable range for smooth transitions between tracks. The motor shut off, reverse mode and adjustable start/brake times offer a little extra for your sets.
- Smooth, high-torque direct drive with low flutter
- Fully adjustable tone arm with Cardan suspension
- Tough steel chassis
- Dual start/stop button for vertical battling
- Coaxial audio output
- 50% pitchable range
- Adjustable start/brake times
- Includes Stanton 680HP pick up
- Connections: 1 x Stereo RCA Phono/Line output (swutchable), 1 x Coaxial audio output, 1 x Connection for target light
- Adjustable tone arm height, tracking force and anti-skating
- Pitchable to +/- 8, 25 or 50% - pitch lock and key lock functions
- Motor shut off
- Reverse function
- Adjustable start/brake times (each in the range of 0.2 to 6 seconds)
- Speeds: 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Vibration-absorbent, adjustable base feet
- Flutter: 0.1% WRMS
- 3-phase brushless motor with electronic braking system
- Torque: >4.5kgf/com
- Adjustable tracking force: 2 to 5g
- Compatible with pick ups between 13g and 18g in weight
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x Turntable
- 1 x Stanton 680HP pick up
- 1 x Slip mat
- 1 x DJ light
- 1 x Stereo RCA cable
- 1 x Power cable
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 45 x 14.6 x 35.3cm (W x H x D)
- 33cm aluminium die-cast turntable
- Tone arm length: 19.4cm
- Weight: 16.4kg