Skytec RC12 12" PA Active Speaker Concert Monitor 300 Watts
A true all-rounder, with impressive sound quality and great design, this PA speaker has the features you need!
The RC12 active PA speaker from Skytec RC series is built for the road with tough ABS casing, built in carry handles, stand mounts and a power output of 300W MAX! The range of controls round the back allow you to plug in an go, great if you want amplified sound for events with minimum fuss and hassle. Equally you can also use these speakers as part of a bigger system with line level inputs for connection to mixers for monitoring or sound reinforcement.
For truly impressive sound you can stack speakers securely on top of one another and generate rock concert levels of power, great for DJs and touring bands.
A hugely versatile active PA speaker at a price that's hard to beat.
- Active 2-way PA speaker with 12" bass driver
- 300W Max power (600W peak power)
- Mic section with two microphone inputs
- XLR inputs and outputs
- Resistant ABS housing - ideal for outdoor events
- Top hat mount for stands
- Stackable for speaker arrays
- Trapezoidal design - suitable for use as a monitor
- Connections: 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x 6.3 mm jack, microphone input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x RCA stereo line input, 1 x 6.3mm jack line Output, 1 x XLR line output
- 2-band equalizer - bass and treble adjustable
- Separately adjustable microphone, line and master volume
- Side handle
- Sensitivity: 99dB (plus/minus 3 dB)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Metal guard
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 220-240 V, 50/60Hz
- 42 x 63 x 34cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 15 kg