Samson Meteor USB Condenser Microphone Cardioid Tripod Chrom
The Samson Meteor Mic is an ultra-compact USB condenser microphone with a sophisticated cardioid polar pattern, allowing voice recordings and podcasts to be recorded in the best studio quality. The Samson Meteor Mic specialises in working with professional, computer-based audio workstations, and is able to function without driver installation for Plug & Play use.
The extravagant folding leg design serves to perfect the alignment of the Samson Meteor Mic for any recording application, while the condenser capsule protects against adversities during travel. Within moments, the Samson Meteor Mic's three legs are folded out and ready to use. Alternatively, the microphone can be used with PCs or laptops with an Apple USB adapter (which must be purchased separately), or with iPads, making it the ultimate tool for recording apps (e.g. GarageBand).
Previewing tracks and cueing is possible directly on the microphone by simply plugging headphones into the headphone jack. The microphone output volume, as well as the headphone volume, can be controlled through the microphone.
For better positioning in the vocal booth, the Samson Meteor Mic has a microphone stand adapter underneath for tripod use. The durable chrome alloy coating adds a retrospective style to make the Samson Meteor Mic a real eye-catcher.
Please note that the laptop and headphones shown in the images are not included in delivery.
- Condenser microphone with a 1" (2.5cm) condenser capsule
- Sophisticated cardioid polar pattern
- Folding leg design - for optimal positioning and safe transportation
- Stand adapter underneath - able to use with stand mount
- Plug & Play compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX - no driver installation required
- Durable chromium alloy with retro style skeletal body
- Connections: 1x USB input, 1 x 3.5mm ack headphone output
- Compatible with most computer-based audio workstations
- Optional Apple USB adapter can also be used for iPads - for example, in conjunction with the app "GarageBand"
- Microphone mute function
- Adjustable headphone volume
- Smart LED indicator
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Sample rate: 44.1 / 48kHz
- Bit rate: 16 bit
- Headphone impedance: 16 ohms
- Frequency response headphone output: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Power supply via USB cable (included)
- 1 x Condenser microphone
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Transportation bag
- 1 x English user manual
- 1.9 x 3.9 inches (ØxH) (4.9 x 10cm)
- Weight: approx. 9.2 ounces (263g)