The Razor Ripstik Pro is a remodelled incarnation of the original skateboard philosophy in which the standing surface is tapered in the centre and both the front and back axles have one wheel less.
While this might be a small and subtle change, it poses a new physical challenge for skateboard pros while at the same time providing first time boarders with a new perspective on rolling through the streets!
The single-wheel design and the tapered board in the centre render the Razor Ripstik Pro is extremely versatile, allowing for more daring and more dynamic cuts, carves and turns on the asphalt than is possible with regular skateboards. This futuristic skateboard can easily pull off big air, flips and tricks making it the ultimate skateboard of the future!
Please note that this device should not be used in areas with traffic regulations.
- Innovative, urban mode of transportation in the skateboard tradition
- No assembly required
- Suitable for ages 8 and up
- Colour: Black/Red
- Lightweight set-up for sick air, flips and tricks
- Wear-resistant wheels made of urethane
- Inclined castors with self-centering springs - for the perfect landing
- High-performance ABEC 5 bearings
- Standing surface material: hard plastic - fibre-reinforced industrial-strength material
- Anti-skid standing surface
- Ribbed underside to avoid transient vibrations and to improve torsional response
- Max. load: 100 kg
- 1 x Skateboard
- 1 x DVD
- User Manual (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
- Length: 81 cm
- Width: 22 cm
- Wheel diameter: 7.6 cm
- Wheelbase: 53 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.4 kg