The Power Dynamics PDWM752 wireless microphone system has been specifically designed for everyday professional use.
The wireless microphones come complete with a protective case keeping the equipment safe and ready for use. The receiver's jack and XLR outputs allow for a flexible range of connectivity options with most forms of audio equipment.
With a 160' (50m) transmission range, the microphones can be used on even the largest stages and halls without any performance limitations. Built-in noise squelch circuits maintain the sound quality and provide for an optimal audio output.
Two wireless microphones are included in the delivery, and the receiver is also compatible with most wireless microphone models.
The Power Dynamics PDWM752 has one other outstanding technical aspect, namely the 16 selectable UHF channels. This feature eliminates the risk of interference from other devices and ensures a reliable and professional performance.
- Wireless microphone system with 16 UHF broadcast channels and two handheld microphones
- 50m transmission range under optimal conditions
- Efficiently designed with a long battery life
- Optimized microphones with vocal enhancing technology
- Supplied with a carry case
- Connections: 1 x XLR output, 1 x 6.3mm jack output
- Transmission range: UHF (790 to 812MHz)
- Separately adjustable microphone volumes
- LCD display showing channel number and frequency
- Built-in receiver antennas
- Microphone on/off switches
- Ergonomic design
- Signal LED on the receiver
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Distortion: 0.5%
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Power (receiver): 13.5 C/1A adaptor
- Power (microphones): 2 x AA batteries (4 batteries included)
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Microphones
- 1 x Carrying case
- 2 x Sets of microphone batteries (4 x AA)
- 1 x 6.3mm mini-jack cable
- 1 x Power adaptor
- English manual (other languages: including German)
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- Receiver: 7.5 x 1.8 x 5.5" (19 x 4.5 x 14cm)
- Microphone (length): 9.1" (23cm)
- Microphone (diameter): 1.8" (4.5cm)
- Receiver (weight): 320g
- Microphones (weight): 190g per unit