The Power Dynamics PDE-15A is a resolute PA active speaker system with rich sound and a great set of features.
Robust ABS housing protects the PA speaker so it is perfect for life on the road and allows the device to be used at outdoor events. Mobility and flexibility are ensured with the trolley wheels, overhead pull handle, and transport handles.
The PA speaker allows connection with microphones and also has top hat connections for stand mounting.
Its power and versatility makes the PA speaker an excellent choice for small commercial and public events.
- Active 2-way PA Speaker with 38cm (15 ") Subwoofer 300W RMS - 600W max.
- Separate microphone section with jack and XLR inputs
- Impact resistant, ultra-lightweight and durable ABS housing - ideal for outdoor use
- Wheels and top and sides carrying handles for ease of transport
- Suitable for stand mounting
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm jack, microphone input, 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x XLR line output
- Microphone volume, line, and master volume separately adjustable
- 2-band equalizer with variable bass and treble control
- Protective metal grill
- Sensitivity: 96dB (plus minus 2dB)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- 5cm (2 ") voice coil
- 1.42 kg Subwoofer magnet
- 0.65 kg Titanium dome horn driver
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- T2A fuse
- Power supply: 230V / 50 Hz
- 1 x Device
- 1 x Power Cable
- User manual in English, German and French
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 41 x 70 x 36cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 20kg