The Philips SHL-5500 is a streetwise crossover between hi-fi and DJ headphones, made from quality materials and with an excellent sound.
The high standard of materials and soft foam padding guarantee a comfortable fit during long periods of use. The excellent sound insulation keeps disturbing background noise to a minimum.
The neodymium magnet creates a powerful magnetic field, allowing for greater voice coil sensitivity, thereby enhancing the bass response and overall sound quality.
The headset is fully collapsible and can be stowed away to save space when on the move. The ultra-smooth headphone cable minimizes tangles and has a length of 47" (1.2m).
- Open design headphones with neodymium magnet and a mylar-dome membrane
- Extra soft foam padding
- Collapsible for easy storage
- 40mm drivers provide first-class sound with powerful bass
- Excellent noise insulation
- Light steel reinforced headset for superior fit and durability
- Ultra-smooth cable reduces tangles
- Connection: 3.5mm stereo plug
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency response 10Hz to 28kHz
- Maximum power input: 50mW
- Hinged headphone shells
- Two-way cable routing
- Gold plated (24k) connection
- Type: dynamic
- Cable type: OFC
- Voice coil: CCAW
- Cable length: 47" (1.2m)
- Weight: 167g