The Malone PW-12P-M are talented passive stage-ready subwoofers ready for professional use, with a high level of performance and excellent sound quality.
The boxes feature a PA and jack connector to connect these PA subwoofers with all standard technical environments. Once the performance limit is reached, the cabinets resonate with a powerful 750W RMS. Even in the upper layers of performance, the bass frequencies are not distorted, resulting in a well-faceted, micro- and macro-dynamic sound.
The Malone speakers can be placed on a stand or used as a 2-level stack via a standard 35mm connection.
Set-up and take down is done easily by hand thanks to the side bar handles. The heavy, robust chassis protects the active boxes against the physical stresses of touring.
The whole package makes the Malone PW-12P-M subwoofers ideally suited for the production of concerts and other events of up to 350 people.
- Protective metal grid
- Sensitivity: 94dB (plus or minus 3dB)
- Frequency range: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- 2 x Malone PW-12P-M PA Speaker Passive Subwoofer 12" 750W RMS
Malone PW-12P-M PA Speaker Passive Subwoofer 12" 750W RMS
- Passive PA subwoofer with 12" (30cm) subwoofer for up to 750W RMS - 1500W max. output
- Stand mountable - standard 35mm connection
- Suitable for use as part of speaker stack
- Side bar handles
- Bass reflex design
- Connections: 2 x pa, 2 x Jack
- Protective metal grill
- Sensitivity: 96dB (+/- 3dB)
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 5000Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- 40 x 56 x 43cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 26kg