The Malone PW-10A-T are talented active stage-ready speakers ready for professional use, with a high level of performance and excellent sound quality.
Various input options connect these active speakers to microphones and line equipment of all kinds. XLR and TRS line outputs allow for the integration of the Malone PW-10A speakers into comprehensive sound ensembles at major events.
The sound of the PA speaker may be adjusted according to the needs of the genre or your own personal preferences using a 2-band equaliser. Once the performance limit is reached, the cabinet resonates with a powerful 300W RMS. Neither the bass nor higher frequencies are diminished, even in the upper layers of performance, resulting in a well-faceted, micro- and macro-dynamic sound.
The Malone speakers can be placed on a stand or used as a 2-level stack via its standard 35mm connection.
Set-up and take down is done easily by hand thanks to the side bar handles. The heavy, robust chassis protects the active boxes against the physical stresses of touring.
The whole package makes the Malone PW-10A-T speakers ideally suited for concerts and other events of up to 250 people.
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm jack microphone input, 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x stereo RCA line input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x 6.3mm jack line output, 1 x XLR line output
- Mic volume, line and master volume separately adjustable
- 2-band equaliser with variable bass and treble control
- Titanium diaphragm
- Metal protection grid
- Sensitivity: 94dB (plus or minus 3dB)
- Frequency range: 55Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power supply: 110 - 230V / 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- 2 x Malone PW-10A-T DJ PA Speaker Active Subwoofer 10" 300W RMS
Malone PW-10A-T DJ PA Speaker Active Subwoofer 10" 300W RMS
- Active PA speaker with 10" subwoofer for up to 300W RMS – 600W max. output
- Stand mountable – standard 35mm connection
- Suitable for use as part of speaker stack
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm jack microphone input, 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x Stereo RCA line input, 1 x XLR line input, 1 x 6.3mm line output, 1 x XLR line output
- Adjustable microphone, line and master levels
- 2-band equalizer – bass and treble
- Protective metal grill
- Sensitivity: 94dB (+/- 3dB)
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 18KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power supply: 110 – 230 / 50/60Hz (switchable)
- 37 x 56 x 38cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 18kg