The Omnitronic KB-208A is a versatile and functional active PA speaker that is ideal for use in both speaking and singing events.
Thanks to its standard flange connection the speaker can be easily attached to a stand or wall mount as well as used as a tweeter within a satellite speaker system.
The tough ABS housing protects the PA speaker against any damage during transport or set up and take down – ideal for long term use on open air stages.
A particular strength of the active speaker is its ideal compatibility with events such as promotions and seminars. The XLR microphone input and line input (both with separate volume controls) allow greater adjustment and mixing of sounds.
Its 160W output and balanced sound characteristics are ideal for semi-professional use in medium-sized events.
This PA speaker is a great choice for small commercial use in the restaurant or leisure field.
- 160W max. output – 80W RMS output
- Active 2-way PA speaker with powerful 8" (20cm) driver and 1" (2.5cm) tweeter
- Microphone and line inputs with separate volume controls
- Tough ABS housing – ideal for outdoor use
- Standard flange connection for attaching to stand
- Suitable for use as part of a speaker stack
- Connections: 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x XLR Line input, 1 x Stereo RCA Line input
- Adjustable bass and treble
- Adjustable microphone volume
- Adjustable line volume
- Protective grille
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max. sound pressure: 102dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz – 18kHz
- Power supply: 115/230V, 50/60Hz
- 1 x PA speaker
- 1 x Power supply
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 27.7 x 40 x 25.7cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8kg