The Klarstein wine fridge moves away from just being a simply storage space and instead opts to accommodate up to 120 wine bottles all ready for serving.
With a large, clear door this wine fridge perfectly displays everything inside it. Coupled with its elegant design it is perfect for use in fine restaurants, wine shops or events of all kinds.
At a temperature range of 5 to 22° C all wine types and preferences are easily catered for as well as leaving you the possibility of using the fridge for other drinks too. In addition, with two separate cooling zones you can keep two different batches of wine at different temperatures.
The fridge comes shipped with wooden shelves for dividing up different stocks and to allow bar staff easy access to the various wines.
Mandatory Energy consumption ratings below are in conjunction with the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1060/2010
Energy efficiency class of the model: C (on a scale of A+++ (most efficient) to G (least efficient) as defined in Annex IX.)
Energy consumption: The annual energy consumption is 278 kWh per year, rounded up to the nearest integer and calculated in accordance with point 3(2) of Annex VIII. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
Storage Volume: 270 liters / 100 bottles (100 liters / 30 bottles of the upper storage compartment and 170 liters / 70 bottles for the lower storage compartment) - The term "bottle" refers to the number of standard bottles of 0.75 liters, which are stored in the device can.
Climate Class: N
Explanation Climate class:
- The climate class "Extended temperate " is classified with symbol "SN" for an average ambient temperature of 10 ° to 32 ° C.
- The climate classification "Temperature" is classified with symbol "N" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 32 ° C.
- The class climate "Subtropical" is classified with symbol "ST" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 38 ° C.
- The class climate "Tropical" is classified with symbol "T" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 43 ° C.
Airborne acoustical noise emissions: 48dB (expressed in dB(A) re1 pW, rounded to the nearest integer)
This appliance is intended to be used exclusively for the storage of wine
- Suitable for storing 80-120 bottles - 270 litres
- Two individual cooling zones
- Blue interior lighting (can be turned on or off)
- Double-insulated, clear glass door with UV resistant properties
- Comes with 9 shelves
- Top section temperature range: 5 to 22°C
- Bottom section temperature range: 12 to 22°C
- LED display with temperature display - Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Lock - supplied with 2 keys
- Easy to clean
- Humidity: 65%
- Activated carbon filter
- Adjustable stands
- Elegant wood grain side panels
- Power consumption: at 15°C: 0.9kWh / day
- Zanussi compressor
- Power supply: 110 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 59 x 164 x 59.5cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 75kg
Important Delivery Information!
Due to the large size of this item we send it with our specialist
courier Hellman. As Hellman deal with large shipments only they take
slightly longer to reach you, usually between 7 and 10 working days from
Delivery for this item is a 'curbside' delivery and will not be delivered to your door or brought inside your house. Please arrange someone to be able to carry and install the item inside your house/flat upon delivery.