This beautiful designed wine refrigerator from Klarstein makes luxury affordable for everyone! The adjustable temperature, solid insulation materials, and the hidden rear fan ensure a constant temperature for your individual needs. In addition to its technical specifications, its visually pleasing design and compact size goes great with almost any room and any style of living. Whether in the kitchen or living room - the Klarstein B50s switchable illuminated interior lighting and the stylish faucet are sure to bring a dignified presence to your home!
Mandatory Energy consumption ratings below are in conjunction with the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1060/2010
Energy efficiency class: G (on a scale of A+++ (most efficient) to G (least efficient) as defined in Annex IX.
Annual energy consumption in kWh per year: The annual energy consumption is 412 kWh per year, based on standard test results for 24 hours. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
Storage Volume: 50 liters / 16 bottles - The term "bottle" refers to the number of standard bottles of 0.75 liters, which can be stored in the device.
Climate Class: N
Explanation Climate class:
- The climate class "Extended temperate" is classified with symbol "SN" for an average ambient temperature of 10 ° to 32 ° C.
- The climate classification "Temperature" is classified with symbol "N" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 32 ° C.
- The class climate "Subtropical" is classified with symbol "ST" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 38 ° C.
- The class climate "Tropical" is classified with symbol "T" for an average ambient temperature of 16 ° to 43 ° C.
Airborne acoustical noise emissions: 30dB (expressed in dB(A) re1 pW, rounded to the nearest integer)
This appliance is intended to be used exclusively for the storage of wine
- 50 liters of storage for up to 16 standard bottles
- Built in rear fan for constant internal temperature
- Cube design - fits in almost any environment
- Materials: metal / plastic (window) - easy to clean and virtually indestructible
- Elegant, intuitive fitting on the front panel for temperature and light Atmospheric lighting
- Displayed nternal temperature via front-side LCD Display
- Switchable fridge light
- Selectable temperature range: 11 to 18 ° Celsius
- Convenient side easy to access door handle
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Low power consumption: about 0.7 kWh / day - 255 kWh / year
- 3 stainless steel shelves
- User Manual
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 43 x 48 x 52cm (width x depth x height)
- Weight: about 14kg