The Klarfit Pull-up Bar is a smart piece of sports equipment which can be used for a quick and efficient home workout.
Mounted in a door frame, the Klarfit acts as a classic pull-up bar. Pull-up exercises can work arm, shoulder, neck and back muscles to form a well-defined upper torso. Different grips can be used to highlight various muscle groups to give you the individual workout you want.
Unlike one-dimensional pull-up bars, the Klarfit doesn't just work on the upper body. When placed at ground level in the door frame, the device can be used as a stable support for sit-up exercises to work your abdominal, pelvic and lower back muscles, avoiding an unevenness between upper and lower body muscles.
Finally, there is an option to use the unit on the ground for other back exercises, or as a push-up handle.
- Multifunctional training device for use as a pull-up, sit-up, push-up and back bar
- 5 sets of grips to train different muscle groups and for a variety of exercises
- High-density foam safety padding
- Pull-up bar to be hung in the door frame at a maximum depth of 4.3 to 6.4 inches (11 to 16cm)
- Door width of 30.7 inches (78cm)
- Ultra-sturdy steel frame
- Mounting hardware supplied
- Load capacity: up to 18 stones 2 pounds (115kg)
- Klarfit bar with installation materials
- Instruction manual
- Width: 37.4 inches (95cm)
- Depth: 13 inches (33cm)
- Tube diameter: 1 inch (2.5cm)
- Weight: 5.07 pounds (2.3kg)