The KAM Parbar III is a powerful LED light effect with four individual LED emitters, specifically designed for live-performances by DJs and bands.
Lighting professionals can use the 15-channel DMX to control sophisticated and choreographed lighting. For everyone else, the fully adjustable sound control and automatic modes allow for an easy setup and exciting results.
All of the lights can be individually rotated, tilted and programmed to achieve the optimal lighting effect. Live shows by bands and DJs are further benefited by the included footswitch, which allows you to select control modes and presets without the performance being affected.
The lighting equipment was designed with portability in mind and is delivered in a handy carrying case. Thanks to the pre-wiring, assembly and disassembly of the lights takes only three to five minutes to complete.
- LED light effect with 4 LED lamps containing 108 (10mm) RGB LEDs (red/green/blue)
- Supplied with height adjustable metal stand and carrying case
- Includes footswitch to control the light effects
- 15-channel DMX control (with master-slave capabilities)
- Music controller with adjustable sensitivity and automatic mode
- Band mode (colour changing program without strobe)
- DJ mode (colour changing program with strobe)
- Connections: 1 x DMX XLR input, 1 x DMX XLR output
- Individually adjustable lights with tilt, rotate and wide projection angle
- Program memory (remembers the last used program)
- Strobe mode
- 4-digit LCD display
- Transport-grade full-metal housing with LED covers
- F1A safety fuse
- Power consumption: 50W
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x Lighting stand with 4 LED lights
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Footswitch
- 1 x Case
- 1 x Travel bag
- 1 x Power cable
- Size: 50 x 7.5 x 21.3" (127 x 19 x 54cm)
- Maximum stand height: 94.5" (240cm)
- Weight: 16.4 kg