The KAM LED Concept is a powerful moonflower light effect that, with 256 LEDs, provides a great show for any dance floor.
The light effect's stunning shows can be created by using its automatic mode or via the built-in microphone with music control mode.
Advanced user can change the light effect's behaviour with the help of 4 or 256 DMX channels - with this each individual LED can be controlled.
Thanks to its wide-angle lens the light effect reaches an extremely wide angle of radiation of 36° - perfect for use in large venues.
As an LED moonflower effect, the KAM benefits from the well-known advantages of LED technology such as long-life, low heat build-up and less energy consumption.
The KAM LED Concept is both wall and ceiling-mountable.
- LED moonflower light effect with 256 5mm RGBW LEDs (red, green, blue, white)
- 4 and 256 DMX channel modes - control of each individual LED
- Music control mode with adjustable sensitivity and automatic mode
- Master/Slave operation
- Low heat build-up and power consumption
- Long-life LEDs
- Wall and ceiling-mountable
- Connections: 1 x DMX-XLR input, 1 x DMX-XLR output
- Wide angle lens with 36° angle of radiation - projects very broad patterns
- Strobe function
- LCD display
- Built-in microphone
- Sturdy metal housing
- Safety eyelet
- Power consumption: 95W
- F2A fuse
- Power supply: 110 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- 1 x Moonflower light effect
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Power supply
- 30.5 x 27.5 x 28cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3.5kg