Record from a microphone, instrument, turntable, or tape deck, right into your computer with this high-quality computer-audio input box. Whether you want to record your live musical performance or you want to convert music from records or tapes to MP3s, URECORD makes it easy and convenient.
Simply connect U Record to your computer via USB - the rest is easy. The included software is simple to use and allows you to quickly transfer your recordings to your iPod or other audio player. U Record features standard RCA inputs to connect your tape deck or CD player and thanks to the built-in phono preamp you can connect a record deck directly without worrying about using an additional hifi system.
Thanks to the EZ Vinyl Converter (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software U Record is the easiest way to add analogue music from vinyl or cassette music to your digital music collection on your computer. The software will automatically import your music into your iTunes Library. With the included Audacity software, you can also remove noise, clicks and crackles from your recordings and restore them to their original sound.
- Plug and Play with Windows PC (XP) and Mac (OS X)
- Software package with EZ Vinyl Converter, EZ Audio Converter and Audacity
- Connections: 1 x Phono / Line stereo RCA input (switchable), 1 x USB output to connect to the computer, 1 x ground
- Adjustable recording volume
- EZ Vinyl Converter software (PC with Windows XP) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac OSX)
- Audacity software for recording, editing and correcting audio tracks (Windows PC with XP and Mac OSX)
- Integrated phono preamp
- Power supply: via USB
- 1 x device
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x software CD
- User Manual in English, German, French, Italian, Netherlands and Spanish)
- 11.5 x 3.5 x 13cm
- Weight: about 200g