The Ibiza GT1030 is a compact guitar amplifier with a wide variety of connection options and a built-in battery, making it suitable for your mobile parties!
The device has 2 audio inputs that can be separately controlled, making it ideal for small jams or events in a small circle.
The front USB port allows you to use USB devices such as MP3 players and USB flash drives, allowing their MP3 archives to be integrated into the performance. And an additional sound source can also be connected via the line input.
With the adjustable overdrive and 2-band equalizer, you're given unlimited possibilities to create a great sound!
The internal battery gives you the complete freedom to perform wherever you like - whether in the park, around the campfire or on the beach.
- USB input with separate check-section for direct playback of MP3 from compatible MP3 players and memory sticks
- Fully mobile thanks to the integrated battery
- 10" (25cm) speaker
- 2 audio inputs with separate adjustable gain
- Auxiliary line-input with separate adjustable volume
- 75W RMS speaker power handling - 150W peak corresponds
- Bi amp with 30W RMS power - equivalent to 120W peak
- Controllable Distortion
- Compact dimensions - ideal for mobile use
- Robust and transportable ABS case with protective corners and carrying handle
- Connections: 1 x USB, 2 x 6.3 mm jack instrument input(front), 1 x 6.3mm jack headphone output, 1 x 6.3mm mini-jack line input
- SPL Sensitivity: 96dB
- Gain for each instrument separately adjustable inputs
- 2-band equalizer - bass and treble are infinitely variable
- Adjustable master volume
- Adjustable line volume
- Frequency response: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Power supply: 220-230V 50-60Hz
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 40 x 41 x 23cm
- Weight: approximately 10.5 kg