The IK Multimedia Amplitube iRig is a revolutionary product
that lets you connect your guitar or bass to an iOS device. To be more precise:
the iRig is a sophisticated audio interface that helps you turn your instrument
into a rich, studio-quality sound – all on your iPhone/iPod and iPad.
To use the iRig, simply connect the 3.5mm jack to the
headphones connection on your iOS device and your guitar to the 6.3mm jack on
the interface. In addition, any audio can be monitored direct from the
interface via the 3.5mm headphones input.
The AmpliTube iRig comes with the free AmpliTube iOS app
that offers you a fully functioning app environment for guitar and bass sounds,
including some of the most-popular and best-known guitar amps. As soon as
you’ve connected the device, you can use the presets to get a great guitar
sound. Alternatively, you can create your own amplifiers and tones.
Please note that the iPhone pictured is not included with
the product. The product is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch 3,
4 and 5, iPad mini, iPad 1, 2, 3 and 4. Also compatible with most Mac computers
from the end of 2008, with the exception of the Mac Pro series. An external
microphone or iPhone headset must be supported. You can find out if you Mac
supports this by checking System Report > Audio.
- Interface adapter for guitars and instruments
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod/iPad – requires iOS 4.3 or
- Also suitable for Mac – models from end of 2008 onwards
- Incl. 4 free apps – AmpliTube and AmpliTube Fender for iPhone/iPod,
AmpliTube and AmpliTube Fender for iPad
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm jack guitar/instrument input, 1 x
3.5mm jack headphones output, 1 x 3.5mm jack connection
- Also works with synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- 1 x iPhone/iPod/iPad audio interface
- 1 x Registration card
- User manual
- 2.2 x 7.1 x 2.2cm (W x H x D)
- Cable length: 10cm
- Weight: 20g