Gemini CDJ-600 DJ Controller CD Player USB MP3 NTFS
The Gemini CDJ-600 is a sophisticated DJ controller that is perfectly compatible with both CDs and USB memory devices.
The CD drive and the USB interface allow access to your MP3 audio files. The USB input has an added feature in that it accepts not only FAT, but also NTFS-formatted devices. It even allows you to transfer WAV files directly over the USB input into your set.
The large, high-resolution jog wheel acts as the device's central hub, and allows you to add scratching as well as other effects into the mix.
The CD player has all of the features that a creative DJ could need such as pitch, loop and cueing functions.
- Scratchable DJ CD player with MP3 support
- USB input allows the direct playback of MP3 tracks from storage devices such as USB sticks and MP3 players
- USB input supports NTFS formatted storage devices
- Pitchable between +/- 8, 16 or 24% with pitch bend
- Reads ID3 tags (displays artist's name and song title etc.)
- Cue function (returns to set points)
- Connections: 1 x USB (top), 1 x stereo RCA line output
- Playable formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WAV
- Supported USB file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
- Loop/re-loop/seamless loop functions
- Single and continuous play modes
- Repeat function
- Program function
- Anti-shock function
- Large and informative display with backlight
- BPM meter
- Frame search
- Instant start function
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x DJ CD player
- 1 x Stereo RCA cable
- 1 x Power cable
- English language manual (other languages including: German, French)
- Size: 11 x 3.5 x 11.7" (27.9 x 8.9 x 29.8cm)
- Weight: 2.6kg