The Easypix Digiscope is a digital microscope with up to 35-fold magnification and a photo and video mode.
Viewing can be followed live on the 6.1 cm display, and videos and images can be transferred through the USB interface to a Windows computer. The TV output gives you the opportunity to view everything live on an LCD TV or secondary monitor.
The device is powered from 2 AA batteries, which allows you to use the microscope virtually anywhere. With its manageable size and lightweight, the microscope can easily be stored.
An ideal gift for explorers, nature lovers, or stamp collectors!
- High-quality 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor with 2 MP max. Image resolution
- 2.4" (6.1 cm) LCD TFT display with good appearance properties
- Magnification Range: 3.5x to 35x on the internal display - psycho-visual magnification on a 17" (43cm)
- Video mode
- TV output for connecting to an LCD television, projectors, etc.
- USB interface for connection to a computer
- Intuitive handling
- Storage Media: SD / SDHC cards up to 8GB, 32 MB integrated flash memory
- Connections: 1 x SD slot, 1 x USB, 1 x mini USB 1.1 interface
- Video resolution: VGA 640 x 480 pixels at 30 fps - no sound
- Lens F8.0, f = 7.1 mm
- 44° viewing angle
- 4x digital zoom
- Automatic exposure control
- Auto white balance
- Light source: 4 x LED
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video format, MPEG
- System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98 SE / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / Win7
- Power supply: 2 x AA
- 1 x Unit
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x TV cable
- 1 x Hand strap
- Software Bundle with Arc Soft Photo Impression 5 and Video Impression 2
- 7.4 x 4.5 x 9.7 cm
- Weight: 250g