The DuraMaxx Guardian adapter has a handy interface for connecting up to four surveillance cameras for complete remote monitoring of small to medium-sized areas.
The fundamental strength of the Duramaxx Guardian monitoring system is its ability to move away from the usual display or TV-based monitoring, and set up a computer-based surveillance that can be monitored remotely. This wireless surveillance solution cooperates with the Super-DVR software, which can be used to calibrate the cameras and motion detection trigger, and create monitoring schedules.
The video signal can be viewed live, thanks to the Super-DVR software. Recordings can be made and archived as desired, in a handy space-saving MPEG4 format. A useful function of the Duramaxx Guardian is an email alert - this function can be customized to send a snapshot to your email address when the motion detection cameras are triggered.
Please note: Before you install the Super-DVR software, ensure you join the main unit to your computer via USB so that all of the necessary drivers are installed.
Depending on the type of anti-virus software used, the Super-DVR software can be occasionally be falsely identified as a virus. If this happens, you simply have the virus alert occur on your screen.
- 4-to-1 channel, video-to-computer interface for transmitting, receiving and processing 4 video signals
- An audio channel
- Super-DVR software included with extensive functionality
- Opportunity for network-based approach - remote monitoring with email alerts (for example, by motion detection)
- Connections: 4 x Composite Video Inputs (Female), 1 x stereo RCA audio input, 1 x USB port
- Convenient size
- Video recording format: MPEG4
- Supported image systems: PAL, NTSC
- PAL resolution: 704x576 at 25 fps
- NTSC resolution: 640x480 at 30 fps
- Software supplied with manual
- Camera settings: manual, timed and motion-activated recording
- Contrast/brightness/colour of recording set by software
- Software-based camera settings: split screen, frame, single camera
- Software-based back-up function
- E-map function to facilitate operation
- Power supply: via USB
- System requirements: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2 or higher - 256MB RAM, Intel Pentium II with 800MHz - USB 2.0 interface
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Software CD
- Mounting hardwear
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 2.4 x 0.6 x 3.9 inches (W x H x D) (6 x 1.5 x 10cm)
- Total cable length: approx. 1 metre
- Total weight: approx. 3.5 ounces (100g)