DJ-Tech USB-50 Record Player DJ Turntable MP3 USB PC Mac
The DJ-Tech USB-50 is a sophisticated DJ turntable which has been upgraded with a USB output, allowing you to digitize your record collection onto your computer.
The main features of the device include a smooth-running, high-torque direct drive, and a fully adjustable tonearm; both of which make the USB-50 a DJ turntable suitable for professional use.
A 50% pitch range, reverse function and automatic motor cut-off give you the freedom to get creative when filling the dance floor. The DJ-Tech USB-50 can even be used horizontally or vertically thanks to the double start/stop buttons, making it perfect for battle sets.
The USB output connects the turntable via Plug & Play with Windows PCs and Mac computers, enabling you to archive your music collection as MP3s, while the included Audacity software allows you to edit and mix your recordings.
- Smooth-running high-torque direct drive with low flutter
- USB output allowing you to digitize your record collection
- Adjustable anti-skating and deadweight
- 2 start/stop buttons for horizontal or vertical installation
- Plug & Play with Windows PCs (from XP) and Mac computers (from OS 9.1)
- Includes Audacity software which allows you to edit your recordings
- Connections: 1 x stereo RCA phono/line output (switchable), 1 x USB output
- Pitch range: 10, 20, 50% with quartz lock
- Playback speeds: 33, 45, 78 RPM
- Automatic motor cut-off
- Target light
- Reverse function
- Well-balanced, S-shaped 9.3" (23.5cm) tonearm
- Torque: 3.5 kg/cm
- Turntable diameter: 13" (33cm)
- Spring mounted stand
- LCD display with backlight
- Power LED
- Flutter: 0.1 WRMS at 33 RPM
- Power supply: 115/230V (switchable)
- 1 x Record player
- 1 x Needle
- 1 x Deadweight
- 1 x Turntable
- 1 x Stereo RCA cable
- 1 x Slipmat
- 1 x 45 RPM adaptor
- 1 x Target light
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x USB cable
- English manual (other languages: German, French)
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- Size: 17.7 x 5.7 x 14.6" (44.9 x 14.5 x 37cm)
- Turntable (diameter): 13" (33cm)
- Tonearm (length): 9.3" (23.5cm)
- Weight: 9.8 kg