The DJ-Tech DJ-Keyboard is a powerful digital controller which is perfect for all DJs who prefer a keyboard-like interface with a touchpad. Additionally, the use of simply, intuitive controls increases the learning curve for all those who are DJing for the first time!
From a technical perspective, the DJ console set (includes DJ Deckadance software) provides plenty of functions for modern DJs. A total of 85 buttons of the DJ-Tech DJ-Keyboard will provide you with quick access to controls during gigs, and will allow you to mix, cue and pitch music from your iTunes library or your MP3 collection! Experienced Djs will also appreciate the more sophisticated controls, such as effect assignment and background sampling.
All controls react reliably without annoying latencies, so your ideas always flow seamlessly and smoothly into the next set!
Suitable for use with both Macs and Windows PCs.
Please note that the computer in the picture is not included in the package.
- Digital DJ controllers on the keyboard - perfectly matched to the supplied software (Deckadance)
- Integrated, high-resolution touchpad for quick navigation - mouse buttons and touchpad to control Scratch-and-effect to controls,ect
- USB port to access the MP3 library from a USB disk (are not directly set)
- Suitable for connection to Windows PCs and Mac computers
- Dimensions suitable for a laptop bag
- Extremely low latency
- Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x mini-USB interface
- Convenient Data Management
- Per channel Cue / Sampler section - set of return points
- Channel-Loop section with loop cutting
- Channel-section pitch with pitch bend and keylock
- Channel selection, effect
- Kill each channel function section to lower high, medium and / or depths
- Sync Function
- Monitor Function
- 1000 controllable Samples
- Partially illuminated controls
- Adjustable volume for each channel
- Adjustable master volume
- Powered via USB or 5V power supply (not included)
- System Requirements PC: Windows XP, Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card
- System requirements Macintosh: OSX 10.4, G4 1.5 GHz Intel Core Duo or better, 512MB RAM, Sound card with CoreAudio drivers
- 1 x Unit
- 1 x Mini-USB to USB cable
- 1 x Software CD with Deckadance
- 40.3 x 3.7 x 15cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 625g