The 'Libra' DJ PA system is perfectly designed for use on PC/Mac computers and at live gigs in discos or clubs. The USB direct drive turntable even allows you to digitize your vinyl record collection.
When combined with the DJ mixer, the set can be connected with a wide range of devices including CD players, other turntables and stereo equipment.
The classic silver and black design would be at home in any international club or lounge. In terms of technology, the system has been created with the fine attention to detail that one would expect from Akai and Auna.
The 'Libra' starter kit is ideal for new DJs who want to use modern equipment.
The Akai USB turntable can be used to create scratch, cut and breakbeat demos as well as to digitize your vinyl collection onto a PC or Mac computer. The smooth running belt-drive, fully adjustable tone-arm and Audio Technica pickup guarantee quality recordings - these can be further improved by using the supplied Audacity and Sound Soap software.
An Auna mixer which combines perfectly with the turntable is also included in the set. Its clear layout and user-friendly features make it an excellent choice for beginners and advanced DJs.
You can find additional equipment and accessories in our shop.
- Great for all kinds of DJ events and parties
- Fully compatible with other DJ audio devices
- The perfect start in the world of DJing
- 2 x Akai ATT002 DJ Turntable - Single Deck with USB MP3
- 1 x Auna TMX-2211 3/2 Channel DJ Mixer with Talkover
Akai ATT002 DJ Turntable - Single Deck with USB MP3
- USB interface for MP3 digitizing vinyl to pc
- Smooth-running belt drive with low flutter
- Fully adjustable S-shaped tone arm
- Double start/stop button for vertical battle setup installation
- Plug and Play with Windows PC and MAC
- Includes Audacity software and Soundsoap for further editing of your recordings
- Connections: 1 x stereo RCA audio output, 1 x USB output
- Switchable between phono and line operation
- Bearing weight and adjustable anti-skating
- Pitchable +/- 10%
- Engine cut-off
- Reverse function
- Speeds: 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Connection for DJ light
- Vibration absorbing stands
- Flutter: 0.2% WRMS
- Start and stop time:> 1 second
- System Requirements Windows PC: Pentium 3 600Mhz, 128MB RAM, 100 MB free hard disk space, Windows XP or better
- System Requirements MAC: G3/G4/iBook from 400MHz/Powerbook, 128MB RAM, 100 MB free hard disk space, OS 10.2 or better
- Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- 44.9 x 14.5 x 37cm
- 33cm turntable (aluminum print casting)
- Weight: 4 kg
Auna TMX-2211 3/2 Channel DJ Mixer with Talkover
- Simple controls with smooth, wear resistant faders
- Compact and easy to transport
- Talkover function (-12 drop)
- Solid, sturdy construction
- Connections: 6.3mm jack to headphone output, 2 x 6.3mm jack microphone inputs, 2 x Phono to line RCA input, 1 x RCA line input, 1 x RCA line out output
- Microphone volume dial-adjustable
- Stereo/Mono mode
- Mic in/out: 15mV (10 kOhm)
- Phono Input: 3mV (47 kOhm)
- Line Input: 150mV (22 kOhm)
- Headphone output: 300mV (8 to 16 Ohm)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 23 x 6 x 13 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg