The Chord MU49 is the perfect MIDI keyboard for use live or in a home studio.
The keyboard features 49 touch-sensitive keys with 5-step calibration for dynamic and nuanced playing. You can connect up to two foot pedals - and reverse their polarity - in order to further enhance your playing.
The Chord MU49's MIDI connection is plug and play compatible with both Windows and MAC computers. Alongside the USB MIDI interface the keyboard also allows DIN MIDI interface connection with other MIDI devices. Its ten controls - including 4 endless encoders - can be mapped to fit your individual set up.
The USB MIDI keyboard can be powered either via USB or an additional power supply (not included).
- MIDI keyboard with 49 touch-sensitive keys
- 5-step touch dynamics
- 10 MIDI mappable controls
- USB MIDI and DIN MINI connections
- Ability to connect two foot pedals (e.g. sustain pedal / soft pedal)
- Plug and play connection to Windows and MAC computers
- Connections: 1 x USB MIDI interface, 1 x PIN MIDI interface, 2 x 6.3mm jack input for foot pedals (reversible polarity)
- Controls: 4 endless encoders and 3 assignable buttons, pitch bend and modulation wheel, volume control, SHIFT button
- MIDI snapshot function
- Adjustable pedal resistance
- Splittable keyboard with split point
- Dual layer function
- MIDI time code function
- LED display
- Setting import and export
- Lock function
- Power supply: via USB or adapter (not included)
- System requirements Windows: XP or better
- System requirements MAC: OS X or better
- 1 x USB MIDI keyboard
- 1 x USB cable
- CD User manual
- 77 x 7.5 x 22.5cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.78kg