The Chord ET-3100 is a chromatic tuner for use with guitars, basses and violins, and can be used in 2 different ways.
The tuner uses either the built-in microphone, or uses full body contact with the help of the flexible, rotatable clips.
The informative, easy to read colour LCD display provides information to help fix tuning problems. It can even be used in dark rooms thanks to the backlit display.
- Digital Chromatic Tuner for guitars, basses and violins
- Easy to read LCD display with colour indication of correct tuning (note and frequency display)
- Simple operation
- Rotating clip
- Built-in microphone
- Tuning range: A0 - C7 (27.5Hz to 2093Hz)
- A4 frequency: 430 to 450Hz (in 1Hz steps)
- Power supply: 3V battery (included)
- 1 x Device
- 1 x Battery (button cell)
- Width: 2.1 inches (5.3cm)
- Height: 3.1 inches (8cm)
- Depth: 1.6 inches (4cm)
- Weight: approx. 2.5 ounces (70g)