This low-cost LCD monitor can easily convert any vehicle into a modern multimedia center on wheels!
The device offers two input options for video equipment - a phono input (typically for a DVD player) and a VGA input (typically for computers). Thanks to the option to rotate the image, the car LCD display also functions flawlessly with reversing cameras.
The LCD display can be mounted via stand and also includes a frame for headrest mounting.
Operation via remote control, allowing you to easily navigate through the screen menus.
Please note that the front input jack on these units is not enabled.
- Crystal-clear 7" (18cm) LCD TFT display - digital display - easily visible even from a narrow angle
- Two video inputs via RCA (female) and VGA
- Two placement options - stand and built-in headrest
- Supplied with remote control
- Rotatable Image - possibility to connect a rear view camera
- Connections: 1 x VGA input (via cable), 1 x composite video input (via cable)
- Convenient operation via panel, remote control and OSD
- Supported picture formats: 16:9 and 4:3
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Adjustable brightness
- Contrast Adjustment
- Adjustable shade
- Saturation adjustable
- Variably adjustable stand
- Support image systems: PAL, NTSC
- Brightness: 350 cd / m
- Power supply: 12V
- 1 x Display
- 1 x Remote control with button-type battery
- 1 x Stand
- 1 Frame for headrest
- User manual
- 20.5 x 3 x 13cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 600g