The in-car surveillance camera is a unique piece of technology, designed to give legal certainty for incidents that occur on the road.
The camera starts to record events automatically as soon as you start your engine. The built-in, multi-axis motion sensor is triggered by sudden movements such as collisions or hard braking, with all of the footage from 20 seconds before the incident to 20 seconds after the incident being archived. Alternatively, you can turn the camera on manually.
With the space-saving, high-quality H.264 codec, and 1GB of memory, you can record up to 30 incidents.
Using the device's various outputs, you can either export the surveillance camera footage onto your computer or view it directly on a monitor or TV. The camera would be perfect for educational use, especially for learners and driving instructors.
- Built-in motion sensor detects sudden movements like collisions and hard braking
- Images from 20 seconds before the incident to 20 seconds after the incident are saved automatically
- User-friendly operation and installation - one-button operation for manual recordings
- Export data to a computer via USB or view footage on a screen via the AV output
- Built-in NAND flash memory with 1GB storage space (enough for 30 incidents)
- Connections: 1 x USB 2.0 input, 1 x 3.5mm AV output, 1 x power connection, 1 x mini-USB input
- ECO-driving mode - tells you whether your driving is fuel efficient or high-consumption
- Supported operating systems: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista 32
- Built-in microphone
- Camera sensor: CMOS
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Recordings done over H.264 codec - guaranteed to have good sound and image
- Playback the events on your computer via USB cable
- Sensitivity: 0.8 lux
- Wide visual angle
- Supported file systems: FAT 16/32
- AV output resolution: 720 x 480 (NTSC, PAL)
- Power supply: 12-24V 200mA via the cigarette lighter
- 1 x Car accident camera
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x 12V cigarette lighter adaptor cable
- 1 x 3.5 mm AV jack to RCA AV cable
- Mounting material
- Size: 3.9 x 3.3 x 2.4" (10 x 8.5 x 6cm)
- Weight: 106g