The Behringer U-CONTROL UMX490 is a dynamic MIDI keyboard with top quality functions and an outstanding range of features.
The keyboard has 49 touch-sensitive keys, allowing you to get the right sound for any style of music. The MIDI keyboard's 22 controls, which include 8 rotary encoders, can be freely assigned to work within individual MIDI setups.
In terms of sounds, the device has over 100 virtual instruments and 50 different effect plug-ins, and even includes NI's KorePlayer software.
The Behringer U-CONTROL UMX490 is Plug & Play compatible with Windows PCs and Mac computers. With MIDI connection possible via USB and PIN, the keyboard can be integrated into any MIDI setup. Power is supplied by either a power adaptor, batteries or over the USB input, keeping cables reduced to a minimum when on stage or at home.
The included USB audio interface UCA222 adds real value to this package. It can be connected to various audio programs for both recording and playback purposes. The interface also allows you to scan incoming and outgoing signals through your computer or monitor speakers.
- MIDI keyboard with 49 touch-sensitive keys and UCA222 audio interface
- 22 assignable MIDI controls
- USB-MIDI and PIN-MIDI connections
- Can be connected to a footswitch
- More than 100 virtual instruments and over 50 effect plug-ins
- Includes NI KorePlayer software with a 300MB sound library - compatible with all standard MIDI- software
- Plug & Play compatible with Windows PCs and Mac computers
- Connections: 1 x USB-MIDI interface, 1 x PIN-MIDI interface, 1 x 6.3mm footswitch jack input
- Controls: 8 rotary encoders, 10 assignable buttons, pitch-bend/modulation wheel, volume control
- Octave shift (128 sounds)
- Power supply: USB, batteries or AC adaptor (batteries and AC adaptor not included)
- System requirements (Windows PC): XP, Vista
- System requirements (Mac ): OS X or above
- 1 x MIDI keyboard
- English manual