The Behringer Eurolive B215D is an active PA speaker with great technical aspects and sound quality.
At the heart of its product design is its bass optimization with long-stroke voice coil, limiter and integrated equalizer.
An integral component of the Behringer B215D is its class D amplifier that is not only designed with sound quality in mind but is also optimized for light weight and energy efficiency.
XLR and jack inputs allow connection to line level devices (CD players, laptops, MP3 players etc) and microphones for use in a wide range of events. Via the XLR link output the Behringer PA speaker can be linked with other active speakers or amplifiers for use in larger events.
An ultra-light ABS chassis protects the Behringer B215D against damage and makes the system ideal for outdoor use. A flange connection and option of use as a monitor open up a broad spectrum of practical applications for the speaker.
As a result of the efforts of the Behringer engineers we have a bass-optimized, all-round speaker with 345W RMS that is perfect for professional and private use in a wide variety of medium-sized events.
- Active 2-way PA speaker with 15" (38cm) bass driver and 1.35" (3cm) compression driver with aluminium cone
- 345W RMS output - 550W peak
- Bass-optimized design
- Built-in class D amplifier with excellent sound quality and intelligent, output-optimized circuit
- Shock-proof, ultra-light and durable ABS housing - ideal for outdoor use
- Side carrying handles
- Stand-mountable - flange connection
- Suitable for use as monitor - angle bracket supplied
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm jack line input, 1 x XLR input, 1 x XLR output
- Integrated sound processor for optimal system control and speaker protection
- Wide angle of radiation - 70° x 40° - ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- High-efficiency long-stroke voice coil for powerful bass
- Integrated high-pass filter
- Integrated microphone pre-amp
- Integrated equalizer circuitry (graphic/parametric)
- Integrated limiter
- Shielded connections
- Switched-mode power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-efficiency switching power supply with low energy consumption
- 2-band equalizer – adjustable bass and treble
- Adjustable volume
- Clipping LED
- Frequency response: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- 1 x PA speaker
- 1 x Power supply
- 2 x Angle brackets
- User manual
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 44 x 69.5 x 33.5cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 23kg