Behringer Eurolive B212D Active 12" 2-Way DJ PA Speaker 550W
The Behringer Eurolive B212D active PA speaker uses advanced sound engineering to deliver an impressive audio output.
The speaker has been designed with a holistic approach to bass optimization, and includes a long-throw voice coil, a limiter and built-in equalizer circuits.
The integral component of the Behringer B212D is a class D amplifier, which impresses in terms of audio quality, weight and energy consumption, with its highly efficient and precise functionality.
XLR and jack inputs connect the device with microphones and other equipment (CD players, laptops, MP3 players etc.), allowing it to be used for all kinds of events. By using the the XLR output, the Behringer PA speaker can even be connected with other active speakers or amplifiers when used at larger events.
The ultra-light ABS chassis protects the Behringer B212D from physical damage and makes it especially suitable for outdoor use. The base flange fitting and the speaker's ability to be used as a stage monitor expand its range of uses even further.
Thanks to the efforts of the Behringer's designers, this is an advanced bass-optimized speaker suitable for use at professional and private events. With its 345W RMS output, it is powerful enough to provide medium-sized venues with excellent sound quality.
- Active 2-way PA speaker with a 12" (30cm) bass driver and a 1.2" (3cm) compression driver with an aluminum cone
- 345W RMS output (equivalent to 550W max.)
- Speaker designed specifically to optimize bass output
- Built-in class D amplifier with excellent technical characteristics and intelligent output circuit
- Shock-proof, ultra-lightweight and durable ABS housing (ideal for outdoor use)
- Side-mounted carrying handles
- Suitable for use on stands (with base flange fitting)
- Suitable for use as a monitor (bracket included)
- Connections: 1 x 6.3mm mini-jack line input, 1 x XLR input, 1 x XLR output
- Built-in sound processor for optimal system control and speaker protection
- Wide output angle: 90° x 60° (ultra-wide dispersion with a large exponential horn)
- High-efficiency long-throw voice coil providing powerful bass
- Built-in high-pass filter
- Built-in microphone preamplifier
- Built-in equalizer circuit (graphic/parametric)
- Built-in limiter
- Filtered connections
- Switch mode power adaptor for interference-free audio and superior response
- High-efficiency power with low energy consumption
- 2-band EQ (adjustable bass and treble)
- Adjustable volume
- Clipping LED
- Frequency response: 65Hz to 18kHz
- Power supply: 230V/50 Hz
- 1 x PA speaker
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 2 x Monitor brackets
- English manual
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- Size: 13.6 x 21.7 x 10.6" (34.5 x 55 x 27cm)
- Weight: 14.5 kg