Auna AMP-7100 Home Hifi 7.1 AV Receiver 2000W Amplifier
The Auna AMP-7100 is a multi-functional 7.1 surround AV amplifier/receiver that's suitable for hi-fi, home cinema, or for hosting karaoke events!
The amplifier runs at a total of 2000W, and also features two optical inputs, two coaxial inputs, and a 7.1 base rate to connect to high-end game consoles, Blu-Ray players and DVD players.
The AV receiver centralizes the image signals of 3 composite-and S-video sources and transmits the signal to the TV, projector or other device. It also has jack inputs for connection to CD/MP3 players, and also has an integrated radio receiver.
As a useful addition to hi-fi and home cinema systems, the receiver also features front-panel microphone inputs which allow you to entertain at PA-events, karaoke parties, or other speech or vocal applications.
With a performance of 2000W, the Auna AMP-7100 provides a suitable sound level for larger private parties and commercial events, and with its golden bronze colored aluminum brushed front and animated display, it will definitely add a touch of style to your living room.
- 7.1-channel surround AV amplifier with radio
- Ability to operate in 7.1, 5.1, and 2.1 surround sound modes
- 2000W max. Total power - equivalent to 2 x 130W RMS plus 5 x 50W RMS
- Surround sound compatible with two optical audio inputs, 2 x coaxial audio inputs and 7.1-input
- Three composite and S-Video loop-through inputs
- Supplied with remote control
- Front with animated, reflective information display panel and bronze colored brushed aluminum
- Connections: 1 x optical input (front), 1 x optical audio input, 1 x RCA stereo audio input (front), 1 x Composite video input (front), 1 x 3.5mm jackAudio Input (front), 2 x 6.3 mm jack, microphone input (front), 2 x coaxial audio input, 3 x RCA stereo audio input, 1 x 7.1 audio input, 6 x set of screw terminals for connecting the speakers, 1 x RCA output for the subwoofer, 3 x S-video input, 1 x S-video output, 3 x Composite video input, 1 x Composite video output
- Built-in equalizer with various DSP effects
- 39 station presets
- Channel Modes: 2.1/5.1/7.1
- Adjustable mic echo delay effect
- Separately adjustable microphone volume
- Controlled balance
- Controllable master EQ - Adjustable bass and treble
- Adjustable master volume
- Loudness function
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio:> 76dB
- Rear integrated fan
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Antenna
- User manual (English & German)
- 43 x 18 x 37cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6.3 kg