The Alto Professional SX215 Tourmax is the ideal solution
for clubs, practice rooms and medium-sized gigs.
Its two large, powerful 15" bass drivers allow for a
huge sound in the lower frequency range. For the higher frequencies, the system
features a 1" tweeter.
The SX215-Tourmax’s trapezoidal design reduces the
accumulation stationary waves within the housing for a much more detailed and
The Alto TOURMAX is also incredibly strong. Its Baltic birch
wood and tough black lacquer make the Tourmax resistant to scratches and dents.
A wear-resistant front grille offers even more protection.
The speaker’s grip handles make easy work of transporting
from gig to gig.
- Passive 2-way PA speaker with 15" (38cm) dual bass
drivers and 2000W peak output (500W RMS / 100W max.)
- Wear-resistant housing made from Baltic birch wood with
- Suitable for monitor use
- Carrying handle
- Connections: 1 x PA input, 1 x PA output
- Angle of radiation (H x V): 90˚ H x 60˚ elliptical wave-guide
- Housing: Trapezoidal, wood composite material, metal handle,
- Maximum sound pressure level from 1m: 127dB Program / 130dB
- Frequency response (-10dB): 55Hz – 2kHz / 12 dB/oct
- Protection: Electronic-dynamic protection
- Bass driver: 2 x 15" (38cm) woofer / 2.5" (6.3cm)
- Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) neodymium driver / 1.35"
(3.4cm) voice coil
- 1 x Passive PA speaker
- User manual (English, German, Italian)
- 45 x 110 x 44.3cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 35.68 kg