The Akai AMP-110 is a neat stereo system with great functionality.
With a built-in radio tuner and MP3 compatible CD player the Akai handles all of your stereo needs. The unit specializes in use with portable audio equipment, which can be connected to the stereo via its USB, SD and AUX inputs.
A special feature of this sound system is its built-in clock and alarm function, which allows for two separate alarms to be selected.
The Akai AMP-110 boasts impressive sound quality with the wood paneling on the speakers creating warmer tones and the switchable bass boost giving it that little extra punch.
- USB and SD inputs for direct playback of MP3 from portable storage devices
- MP3-CD player
- AUX inputs for connecting external audio devices such as MP3 and CD players
- Built-in FM/AM radio with 20 station presets
- Built-in clock with alarm (dual alarm function)
- Switchable bass boost
- Quality materials - Front panel made from brushed aluminium - Large speakers with wooden paneling
- Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x SD, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX, 1 x FM antenna input, a x AM antenna input, 1 x terminals for connecting to speakers
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Readable formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA
- Reads ID3 tags for artist name, song title etc
- PLL digital tuner - automatic and manual tuning
- Easy operation via remote
- Easy navigation through folders
- Built-in equalizer with presets
- Snooze/Sleep function
- Sleep timer
- LCD display
- Repeat functions
- A-B repeat function
- Programming function
- Random function
- Intro function (preview tracks)
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 1 x Main unit
- 2 x Speakers
- 1 x FM antenna
- 1 x AM antenna
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Set of batteries for remote (2 x AAA)
- User manual (English, German, French)
Please note this item requires an EU to UK power adaptor. We will include one free of charge in your delivery.
- 15 x 22 x 21cm (main unit: WxHxD)
- 14 x 21 x 16cm (speaker: WxHxD)
- Weight: main unit: 1.9kg, each speaker: 1.3kg