The Akai AKHS-220.5-23 speaker system is the perfect choice for home cinema evenings and everyday stereo use.
The system has been specially designed with a dynamic 790W RMS output in excellent sound quality. The two rear speakers can even be wall mounted, allowing the sound to be output at the perfect height.
Each speaker has an elegant exterior cover which can be also be removed, depending on the visual impression you wish to create in your living room. The blue speaker cones on the front speakers give the set a strikingly modern and technologically advanced appearance.
- 3-way front speakers with 8" (20cm) bass drivers (each with 185W RMS)
- 2-way centre and rear speakers (each with 140W RMS)
- Front speakers with bass reflex design
- Magnetically shielded centre speaker
- Rear speakers can be wall mounted
- Silver-coloured, wooden housing
- Connections (front speakers): screw terminals
- Connections (centre and rear speakers): terminal inputs
- Detachable speaker coverings
- Frequency response (front speakers): 38Hz - 22kHz
- Frequency response (centre and rear speakers): 65Hz - 22kHz
- Speaker sensitivity (front speakers): 90dB
- Speaker sensitivity (centre speaker): 88dB
- Speaker sensitivity (rear speakers): 89dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- 2 x front speakers
- 1 x centre speaker
- 2 x rear speakers
- Please note that the set does not include speaker cables.
- Size (front speakers): 7.9 x 39.8 x 12.2" (20 x 101 x 31cm)
- Size (centre speaker): 18.9 x 5.9 x 6.3" (48 x 15 x 16cm)
- Size (rear speakers): 6.1 x 9.4 x 6.3" (15.5 x 24 x 16cm)
- Weight (front speakers): 13.5kg
- Weight (centre speaker): 3kg
- Weight (rear speakers): 2.5kg